Sunday 22 April 2012

We've Got the Whole World In Our Hands ...


I'm concerned with a number of issues, and like any other human being, I struggle within the confines of the short life we are given to address them as best as I can. One that towers above all of them, for me, has to do with our often frustrated attempts to make (or remake) our societies into vibrant, humane and sustainable ones. Frustrated because of the numerous, and diabolical, ways that the old guard of fossil fuel companies and lobbyists, climate change deniers, agri-business, fast food conglomerates and land developers have of stalling us, if not pushing us backwards.


Yet, I believe we must continue. With that I will head outdoors to begin this year's organic gardening and keep my eyes and ears open for new ways to get involved.

Happy Earth Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment