Monday 24 December 2012

Do You Hear What I Hear?


Not to sound cliched, but time does fly. Already, it seems, at the end of another year and looking back, talking stock, counting my blessings (including all of my relationships with friends and the family I remain in touch with), and working on sending out compassion to those who are struggling or who have lost loved ones (many, many this year) and those who are alone, lacking love and friendship as well as food, shelter and clothing. This year, although I forget from time to time like anyone else, I remind myself that I have been very fortunate.

More than ever, on any day, not just December 25, I want to share my life with others, spend it in others' company, co-create with others.

To all, Happy Christmas, Solstice, Kwanzaa, or any way you choose to celebrate with yourself or your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment